Airline bag gauges
Designed to assist airlines and airport staff to ensure that cabin luggage complies with Airline, or International Air Transport Association limitations.
Used at customer check or security check in area’s, boarding gates and departure lounges, the gauges will help identify oversized bags that have not previously been presented at the relevant check in area.
- Eliminates the need for staff to make subjective decisions on size applicability.
- Implementation of cabin bag restrictions can increase airline revenue from excess baggage charges.
- Assists with punctuality by minimising stowing problems during boarding.
- Available in various overall heights, with basket sizes to match individual airline maximum cabin luggage dimensions.
- Scales can be added where weight limitations are required.
- Frames are manufactured from mild steel tube, with a polyester powder coat finish to enhance durability.
- Graphic panels can be supplied as aluminium or a robust foam panel.
- Gauges are finished to match corporate colours, with screen printed graphics.
- While we have a broad product range we will design to specific airlines needs if required.